Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Once A Saint Always A Saint

I went to Saint Andrews Junior College after "O" levels for a year. Did not really like my time there because I hated everything that I was studying. Saw no relevance Chemistry, Biology etc had to working in the hospitality and tourism industry. I skipped school once every two days or so. Fortunately for me, I managed to bond with a small group of friends whom I still meet up with till today.


Sarah could not make it for our dinner date today cos she decided not to fly back from Perth this time round. Sam, Jesmine, Jamie and I settled down at Xin Wang Hong Cafe at Plaza Singapura for dinner. It was so much fun catching up with these girls. Sam is still as much a joker as before, Jesmine is still as busy and Jamie still gets laughing fits every other minute.




No comments: